Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Important stuff today.

So two things to note. First everyone should go to this website Raising Kane The Voice of Progressive Virginia Take the .2 seconds and create an account and then take the pole saying you strongly support the Gov. Kaine's endorsement of Gerry Connelly. My friend is field organizing on this campaign. This dude is totally rad, is fighting Dominion's new power plant in Wise County. He's stopping Mountaintop Removal Coal Mining. Basically he's good on energy. If you want to learn more go to Gerry Connolly's campaign website and read up on the guy. I think he's great but don't take my word for it, make your own opinion and tell me what you think.

Other cool thing that happened today.



For all of you who signed my petition, your name is there and that's bad ass. I'm so proud of my friend Mike McCoy and yours!!!! This brings tears to my eyes. CHANGE IS GONNA COME!

Lastly... Happy Hump day! Just something to make you smile after the tears.


No comments:

 

blog statistics
MP3 players